Madrid Central and Madrid 360 - Low Emissions Zone [Spain]Read more
MOVES Plan I and II - incentives for efficient and sustainable mobility 2019-2020 [Spain]Read more
Clean air is a human right! What can your (local) government do to uphold it?Join the conversation
Can the EU close the gap between the lack of ambition by governments and the calls from the streets for strong climate action?Comment
National Housing Plan 2018-2021 [Spain]Read more
PAREER-CRECE Programme [Spain]Read more
CTE DB-HE 2019 - building technical regulations / energy savings [Spain]Read more
Is your government complying with the law when it comes to public participation and climate-policy decision making?Comment
Agricultural Contract for the Biosphere Reserve (CARB) in Menorca [Spain]Read more
Support for organic farming - the case of Castile and Leon [Spain]Read more
The Ecological School Lunches of the Canarias Programme [Spain]Read more
Developing energy efficiency of vehicles and transport infrastructure, incentivising uptake of low emission fuel/electric vehicles and modal shift to public transport or non-motorised transport [Hungary]Read more
Tax reductions on electric (fully or plug-in hybrid) vehicles aiming at increasing the number of low emission and energy efficient vehicles on the roads [Hungary]Read more
Helping municipalities purchase 1,290 EURO6 / CNG / electric buses in 2020-2029 with the provision that from 2022 the newly purchased buses must be electric [Hungary]Read more
Is the cooperation between local authorities and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) good enough in Poland?Join the conversation
Green District Heating Program [Hungary]Read more
Solar power for households [Hungary]Read more
Is it fair that the Italian Government spends billions of euros to subsidize fossil fuels?Comment
Zero emission public transport - eBus project [Poland]Read more
Electromobility Plan’s requirement for zero-emission cars in municipal fleets [Poland]Read more
Euro standard tolls for heavy trucks [Poland]Read more
“My Electricity” Programme [Poland]Read more
The Clean Air programme [Poland]Read more
Drought Prevention Plan (PPSS) [Poland]Read more
Railway transport [Romania]Read more
Electromobility [Romania]Read more
2009 Ordinance on energy performance of apartment buildings [Romania]Read more
Casa Verde – The Green House [Romania]Read more
The Romanian Rural Development Programme (RDP) [Romania]Read more
Renewable electricity in road transport and railways [Italy]Read more
Ecobonus and tax rebates for deep renovations [Italy]Read more
Non-repayable grants to municipalities [Italy]Read more
Programme to improve air quality in Padania through regional cooperation and joint actions and measures [Italy]Read more
- In 🇵🇱, 6 municipalities teamed up to provide a subsidy for installing so...
- RT @CarbonMrktWatch: If governments act on their #climate promises we co...
- RT @AdrianHiel: The 🤯 emoji is well chosen - so much coming down the pip...
- ETS, ESR, LULUCF, NECP review, CO2 standards for vehicles, Renewable Ene...
- RT @KaisaAmaral: A really useful information package ahead of the upcomi...
- The first round of #EUNECPs is done - what’s next?🤔 We have a guide for...
- In 2021 we repeat what we said in 2020: the #NECPs need more ambition! T...
- Our last newsletter of the year is out! 💌 Time to take stock of the fir...
- What does “#JustTransition” mean? How could it work in Romania 🇷🇴, where...
- The #NECPs broadly ignore agriculture and most countries rely on the EU’...