The resource library provides access to all reports, good practice examples, guides and tools developed in the PlanUp project. You can filter your search by sector and country.
Choose a materialGrab our assessments, factsheets, guides & more:
Here you can find capacity building tools to engage with your national government in the NECPs process
Presentations: Mid-term conference [21-22/01/2020]EU Green Deal and NECPs: Is Europe on the right pathway to becoming the first climate-neutral continent?
- Day 1: Lian Merkx, Programme Manager Energy Transition, Association of Dutch municipalities
- Day 1: Quentin Genard – E3G Acting head of Brussels office
- Day 1: Michiel Schaeffer, Climate Analytics
- Day 2: Daniel Becker, Navigant - Director - BEACON (EUKI)
- Day 2: Arianna Vitali Roscini, BPIE - Senior Project Manager - BuildUpon (H2020)
- Day 2: Alexandra Papadopoulou, University of Athens - C Track 50 (H2020)
- Day 2: Jeremie Fosse, Ecounion - Proseu (H2020)
- Day 2: Tomislav Pukšec, University of Zagreb - Assistant Professor - Pentahelix (H2020)
- Day 2: Mathias Claeys Bouaert, CAN Europe - Network Outreach Coordinator - Life Unify (LIFE)
- Day 2: Damiano Di Simine - Legambiente - Sharing Cities (H2020)
Newsletter (IV): New year, new ̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶s̶ opportunities [Jan. 2020]THE FINAL NATIONAL ENERGY AND CLIMATE PLANS
Newsletter (III): Citizens demand a faster pace of change [Sep. 2019]PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN THE NATIONAL ENERGY AND CLIMATE PLANS
Newsletter (II): EU countries fail to rise up to the climate challenge [Jun. 2019]Here is the way to a strong and inclusive (final) energy and climate plan
Navigating the policy-making process can sometimes be complex and not as straightforward as desirable - especially if there’s no proper communication from the side of the government. These guidelines have been written with the purpose of clarifying what are the obligations of the Member States, when do they have to deliver on their obligations, when can stakeholders contribute and in which manner. We also provide resources that stakeholders can use to positively contribute to increasing ambition in the countries’ energy and climate plans.
Beginner's Guide on EU Climate and Sectoral Decarbonisation Policies (EN) [Jan. 2019]Click to read more (+ languages).
This document aims to help civil society organisations (CSOs) and local regional authorities (LRAs) to better understand the European legislation and policy in place to reduce greenhouse gas emissions across the bloc and ultimately mitigate the most dangerous consequences of climate change. It will present an overview of these international climate negotiations as context to EU legislation; it will detail the EU’s 2020 and 2030 climate and energy frameworks and explains how these link to the overarching international climate goals and the EU’s commitments within these (EN).
Useful links (Covenant of Mayors)
Webinar: Integrated Home Renovation Services - How to set them up and get the EU funding support on top
Webinar: Urban Densification Solutions for achieving Near Zero Energy Buildings (2019)
Webinar: Mapping energy poverty and assessing its climate impacts to support clean air policies in the Eastern European countries (2019)
Webinar: Financing the energy renovation of housing – how to get banks on board? (2018)
Webinar: Make your municipal budget climate-friendly (2018)
Webinar: Planning a sustainable city through carbon budgets (2018)
Report: Use of European Regional Development Funds 2007-2013 & 2014-2020 in Italian regions for the Covenant of Mayors
Publication: Innovative Financing Schemes
Website: Covenant of Mayors
- Gov's don't need to start from a blank slate when it comes to building h...
- 📣We've postponed our #EUNECPs events in Italy, Spain and Hungary out of ...
- Today's #ClimateLaw sets out the trajectory for 🇪🇺 climate neutrality by...
- RT @LegambienteLab: Qual è il ruolo delle foreste nei Piani Nazionali In...
- RT @eumayors: ⚠️IMPORTANT NOTICE We are in the obligation, as a case of ...
- Today, we are in #Warsaw ! Together w/ with local authorities, governmen...
- RT @LegambienteLab: Che cosa possono fare i governi per raggiungere l'im...